Join Our Team
Looking for a rewarding job with a company that treats every employee like family?
We are currently hiring multiple candidates for various General Laborer Positions.
Work with a talented, respectful, and supportive crew while learning valuable skills along the way.
Wages & Perks
- Pay varies based on skill level yet remains exceedingly generous across the board.
- Sign on bonus.
- Year-end bonus.
- Ample prevailing wage work.
- Exclusive access to our employee portal and store.
- Make your annual salary within nine months and enjoy your winters off.
General Laborer Positions:
- Class A CDL Drivers
- Paver Operators
- Screed Operators
- Mill Operators
- Rake Men
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- No experience necessary.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Can provide TWO legal forms of identification.
- No minimum grade or GED required.
- OSHA 10-hour is a plus – can be obtained through the company.
- Reliable transportation to and from our shop in Grain Valley, MO.
- Need be punctual – our crew departs together from the shop.
- Must be available to work weekends when required.
- Uphold exceptional attendance.
- Pays attention and ask questions.
- Operate various power tools.
- Familiarity with small equipment such as loaders, rollers, and brooms are an advantage.
- Must be able to work outside in extreme heat or other inclement weather, working around moving objects/equipment and traffic.
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift more than sixty (60) pounds.
- Clean asphalt and other materials off equipment, trailers, etc.
Download our Employment Application below and return it to: email@example.com;
or contact our office at 816-847-6060 to schedule a time to pick up a paper copy of the application.
Current Advanced Asphalt Paving & Concrete, LLC employees may access our Employee Portal at the link below.
If you are a new employee, make sure you complete and return the Employee Portal Enrollment Form. Forms can be picked up at the shop and returned to Hannah or Rachel. Contact Hannah if you have any issues with accessing your account.